Affiliate Marketing is a type of performance based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. Example: Affiliate Marketing is one of the oldest forms of digital marketing where in you refer someone to any online product and when that person buys the product based on your recommendation, you receive a commission.
Structure of Affiliate Marketing
This industry has four main players:
- The Merchant
- The Network
- The Publisher
- The Customer
Affiliate marketing overlaps with other internet marketing methods to some degree because affiliates often use regular advertising methods. Include paid search engine marketing, display advertising, organic search engine optimization, content marketing, e-mail marketing. On the other hand, affiliates sometimes use less orthodox techniques, such as publishing reviews of products of services offered by a partner.
- You join an affiliate program (Like Amazon, Flip cart, Apple, etc.. )
- You pick a product > You will get a affiliate link
- You share the link YouTube videos through, Social media, Facebook page, Twitter page, Blog and promote the product
- When someone makes a purchase your product
- Earn a affiliate commission money.
Every big company like Apple, Google, Amazon, Flip cart have an own affiliate program, which is free to join and grow your Affiliate Marketing.