- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1½ tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Soy milk
- 2 tablespoons + for greasing Vegetable Oil
- Maple Syrup, for garnishing
- Blueberries and Strawberries, for garnishing
Directions For Vegan Pancakes
- In a large bowl, mix all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Whisk together soymilk, vanilla extract and vegetable oil in another bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients and wet ingredients and stir until just blended. Do not over mix them.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick frying pan over medium high heat and grease with oil.
- When it is medium hot, pour 1/4 cup batter on it using a ladle and spread it in round shape.
- Cook on medium low heat for around 2 minutes until bottom side is golden brown and bubbles appear on top.Flip it and cook other side until golden brown.
- Repeat same process for remaining batter. You can cook 4-6 pancakes at a time according to the size of griddle or frying pan.
- Serve hot and fluffy vegan pancakes with a garnish of blueberries and strawberries with maple syrup.
Tips and Variations:
- Add water, almond milk, rice milk or any other non-dairy milk in place of soymilk for variation.
- You can use (1/2 cup wheat flour + 1/2 cup all-purpose flour) or 1 cup whole wheat flour instead of using all purpose flour to make a healthy vegan whole wheat pancake.
- To make thick or thin pancakes, use less or more amount of soy milk and make thick or thin batter respectively.
- To make soft and fluffy pancakes without eggs, do not keep batter idle for more than 5 minutes after mixing all ingredients, use it immediately.
Ingredient Brinjal – 2-3 (small size)Gram flour – 1 cupGreen coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)Green chilly – 2 (finely chopped)Ginger – 1 inch piece…Read More
Thanks visiting for Vegan Pancakes recipe.