- Pasta – 2 cups
- Tuna fish – 1 can (I have used 6 oz can of tuna)
- Water – 5 cups
- Chopped onions – ¼ cup (Finely chopped)
- Tomatoes- ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Green chilli- 1 (finely chopped)
- Chilli powder/ hot sauce – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – ¼ tsp
- Oil- 2 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Coriander leaves- for garnishing
- In a deep pan heat water and bring it to a boil.
- Add pasta and let it cook for 8 minutes, until it is fully cooked (soft but firm).
- Drain the water and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil. Sauté the onions and green chilli till golden brown.
- Next add the ginger garlic paste. Next add tomatoes and sauté the mixture.
- Empty the can of tuna in the mixture along with chilli powder, salt and garam masala and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Next add the pasta.
- Toss everything together and garnish with coriander leaves.
Thanks visiting For Tuna Pasta recipe.