- Garden Rotini Pasta – 1/2 lb (1/2 of a 16 oz box)
- Hard Boiled Eggs – 2
- Bell Peppers (Green & Orange) – 1 each
- Onion – 1/2 (sliced)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (finely minced)
- Italian Seasoning – 1 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
- Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Salt – as needed
Directions For Tri Colored Pasta
- Cook the pasta as per the package instructions with some salt. Drain the water and keep aside.
- Cut the whites of the hard boiled eggs into slices. Use the yellow for some other purpose or discard it.
- Similarly cut the bell peppers into thin strips. You can use any colour.
- I’ve used green and orange to match with the colours of the pasta.
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan or wok.
- Add the minced garlic and onion slices. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add the bell peppers and fry for another minute.
- Next add the Italian seasoning, pepper powder, red pepper flakes and the egg white slices. Toss together.
- Add the soy sauce, lemon juice and little salt (if needed).
- Immediately add the cooked pasta and stir fry till everything comes together.
- Serve as a pasta salad or as a meal.
Tri Colored Pasta
Thanks Visiting For Tri Colored Pasta recipe.