- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 2 avocados–halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 bunch scallions, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped parsley, for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until, 6 to 8 minutes.
- While the pasta cooks, make the sauce: In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the avocados, garlic, scallions, lemon juice and olive oil until smooth.
- When the pasta is tender, reserve ½ cup of the cooking water, then drain the pasta. Add the reserved water to the avocado mixture and process until smooth.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. To serve, portion the pasta onto plates and garnish with parsley.
Spaghetti With avocado Sauce
Ingredient Bread – 6Paneer – 150 grams (1 cup crumbled)Capsicum – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)Green peas – 1/4 cupGreen coriander – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)Ginger…Read More
Thanks visiting for Spaghetti With Avocado Sauce recipe.