- Bread – 6
- Paneer – 150 grams (1 cup crumbled)
- Capsicum – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Green peas – 1/4 cup
- Green coriander – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tsp paste
- Green chilly – 2 (finely chopped)
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp or as per taste
- Oil – for frying
Directions For Paneer Stuffed Bread Roll
- Crumble paneer. Preheat oil in a pan.
- When oil is sufficiently hot, add green peas and capsicum into it and saute for while.
- Now add ginger, green chilly, paneer, salt, chaat masala and saute for 2 minutes.
- Keep stirring constantly. Add green coriander as well. Stuffing is ready, turn off the flame.
- Take out stuffing in a plate so that it cools down. Cut corners of a bread slice with help of knife.
- Likewise, prepare all bread slices. Take little amount water in a plate and dip one bread slice into it. Take out the bread slice immediately and place it over your palms.
- Now squeeze out the excess water from it with help of other hand. Place 2 to 2.5 tsp stuffing over the bread slice. Lift the slice from all sides and close the stuffing very nicely.
- Likewise, place stuffing in each bread slice, fold and make rolls. Now place them over a plate.
- Preheat oil in a pan. Take rolls and place them in oil for frying.
- Keep flipping the sides and fry until rolls turn golden brown in color. Take out fried bread rolls from the oil and place it over a plate with napkin paper.
- Similarly, fry rest of the bread rolls as well.
- Serve piping hot paneer bread rolls with green chutney or tomato sauce and relish eating.
Paneer Stuffed Bread Roll
Thanks visiting for Paneer Stuffed Bread Roll recipe.