Ingredient For Noodles Spring Rolls
- For kneading dough:-
- Maida – 1 cup
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- For making stuffing:-
- Noodles – 1 cup (boiled)
- Paneer – ¼ cup (cut into small chunks)
- Cabbage – ½ cup (finely chopped)
- Green peas – ¼ cup
- Capsicum – ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- Green coriander – 2-3 tbsp
- Green chilly – 1-2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – ½ inch baton (grated) or ½ tsp paste
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp or 1 tsp vinegar
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp or as per taste
- Oil – for making stuffing and frying spring rolls
Directions For Noodles Spring Rolls
- Knead dough. Take maida in any big bowl, add oil and salt into it.
- Add little lukewarm water at a time and knead soft dough (for kneading this much quantity of dough we used less then ½ cup water).
- Keep the dough aside for 10-15 minutes so that it gets fermented.
How to make Stuffing for Noodles Spring Rolls –
- Take 1 tbsp oil in a pan and place it on flame for heating. When oil gets hot, add ginger paste, green chilly and sauté for while.
- Add green peas; cover them and sauté for 2 minutes. Also add capsicum, cabbage and sauté for 1-1.5 minutes. Add paneer, salt, black pepper, noodles, soya sauce, lemon juice and green coriander as well.
- Mix all ingredients really well. Stuffing is ready; take it out in a bowl.
How to make Wrappers for Noodles Spring Rolls –
- Make small balls of maida (with this much quantity 14 balls can be prepared). Take one ball, dust with dry maida and roll it into 5-6 inch diameter thin puri. Place it on other plate.
- Roll the other puri like wise. Now spread ½ tsp oil on this puri. Place the puri rolled earlier above this puri.
- Press gently and roll from corners into 8-10 inch diameter thin puri. Place the rolled puri on slightly heated tawa. Roast slightly from both sides and take off from flame.
- Two at one time are ready. Like wise prepare all papers.
How to stuff spring rolls: –
- Stuffing and wrappers are ready.
- Make thick batter from 1 tbsp maida to stick rolls.
- Separate the wrappers and keeping the inner side on top, layer 2 tsp stuffing on it. Spread the stuffing evenly and thinly leaving space on the corners.
- Firstly fold the upper corner and now spread little amount of maida batter, fold and stick the sides as well. Roll it nicely. Stick the last corner too.
- Place the prepared roll on a plate. Like wise prepare all rolls.
How to shallow fry spring rolls: –
- Take 2 tbsp oil in a pan with plain base and place it on flame for heating.
- Place 3-4 spring rolls or as many as possible in pan for frying. Fry on low-medium flame until it turns golden brown form all sides.
- Take out the fried spring on a plate with absorbent paper. Like wise fry all spring rolls.
How to deep fry spring rolls: –
- Take some more oil in pan for deep frying the spring rolls.
- When oil gets medium hot; place 3-4 or as many spring rolls as possible in pan and fry on low-medium flame until they turn golden brown from all sides.
- Take out the fried spring rolls in a plate with absorbent paper. Like wise deep fry all spring rolls.
- Deep fried and shallow fried spring rolls are ready.
- Serve piping hot noodles spring rolls with green coriander chutney or tomato sauce and enjoy eating.
Noodles Spring Rolls
Ingredient Bread – 6Paneer – 150 grams (1 cup crumbled)Capsicum – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)Green peas – 1/4 cupGreen coriander – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)Ginger…Read More
If any questions, query, suggestions related Recipes contact us email@example.com or Twitter ( press twitter icon )
Thanks for visiting informationnet.in