- Pasta – 2 cups
- Kheema – 1 lb (Any ground meat like ground chicken, turkey, beef or pork.
- vegetarian version, soya granules can be used)
- Vegetables – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 (Finely chopped)
- Ginger – Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
- Tomato puree/ Tomato sauce – 2 tblsp
- Chilly Sauce – 1 tblsp
- Corriander Power, Cumin Powder, Fennel Powder – 1 tsp each
- Garam Masala – a pinch
- Turmeric Powder – a pinch
- Butter/ Oil – 1 tblsp
- Salt – as needed
- Cilantro – handful (finely chopped)
Directions For Keema Pasta
- Bring a big potful of water to boil. Add little salt to it and add the pasta.
- Let it cook according to the package instructions.
- In the mean time, heat the oil/butter in a pan, add the kheema and let it cook for 5 minutes until the meat is cooked.
- Add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, chilly sauce and all the dry masala powders (corriander, cumin, fennel, turmeric powder and garam masala).
- After 2 minutes add the vegetable that you want to add and required salt and let it cook for few minutes till the vegetable is cooked.
- Finally add the cooked pasta and toss everything together.
- Add some finely chopped cilantro and serve. You can even add some shredded cheese while tossing the pasta.
Thanks visiting For Keema Pasta Recipe.