- Brinjal – 2-3 (small size)
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- Green coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green chilly – 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch piece (make paste or take 1 tsp ginger paste)
- Green coriander – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1/4 tsp
Directions For Pakora Fritters
- Add little water at a time and make batter with thick and dense consistency (almost 1/2 cup water is used for making batter).
- Once all lumps are dissolved, whisk the batter for 4 minutes. With this batter gets puffy and smooth and pakoras get crispy.
- Add green coriander, green chilly, ginger paste, coriander powder, salt and red chilly powder in the batter and mix really well.
- Now make 1/2 cm round and thin slices from one brinjal and dip them in batter. Heat oil in a wok.
- When oil is sufficiently hot, coat one brinjal slice nicely with gram flour and place it in oil for frying.
- Put as many pakoras the wok can accommodate.
- Now deep fry them while flipping them over from time to time until they become golden brown in color. Likewise fry all pakoras.
- Baingan pakoras are ready. Serve piping hot baingan pakoras with green coriander chutney or tomato sauce and relish eating.
Ingredient Brinjal – 2-3 (small size)Gram flour – 1 cupGreen coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)Green chilly – 2 (finely chopped)Ginger – 1 inch piece…Read More
Thanks visiting for Pakora Fritters recipe.