- Maida – 1 cup
- Powdered sugar – ¼ cup
- Powdered Cinnamon – ½ tsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Oil – for frying churros
- Firstly knead dough for making dough. Take any utensil with heavy base, add 1 cup water and keep it on flame for boiling.
- Now add butter and sugar in water. Add baking soda when butter and sugar melts and water starts boiling.
- Also add maida in the water stir constantly until all lumps gets dissolved.
- Cook on low flame and then turn off the gas. Mash finely and prepare soft dough. Dough for making churros is ready.
- Take oil in a pan and place it on flame for heating. Place a star nozzle in a cake decorating machine and fill with dough.
- Close it with cap and press the lever so that dough comes out. Cut the churro with 3-4 inch length.
- Place the churros in heated oil and fry on medium flame they get golden brown in color.
- Like wise prepare all churro. Sprinkle powdered sugar and cinnamon mixture on the prepared churro and mix well.
- Mouth drooling churros are ready, serve them fresh and enjoy eating.
More Breakfast Recipes Click Here
Ingredient For Bread Aloo Bonda Bread slice – 10Gram flour – 1.5 cup (200 grams)Carom seeds – 1/2 tspSalt – 1/2 tspRed chilly powder -…
Ingredient Pasta – 2 cupsTuna fish – 1 can (I have used 6 oz can of tuna)Water – 5 cupsChopped onions – ¼ cup (Finely…
Ingredient For Noodles Spring Rolls For kneading dough:-Maida – 1 cupSalt – ¼ tspOil – 2 tspFor making stuffing:-Noodles – 1 cup (boiled)Paneer – ¼…
Ingredient For Kanchipuram Idli Raw Rice – 1 cupIdli Rice (or boiled rice) – 1 cupUrad dal – 1 cupSalt – as neededFlavoring -Crushed black…