- Cauliflower – 250 to 300 grams
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp
- Green coriander – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Dry fenugreek leaves – 2 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp or grate 1 inch piece
- Salt – 3/4 tsp or as per taste
- Green chilly – 2 (minced)
- Oil – for frying pakoras
Directions For Grated Cauliflower Pakoda
- Wash the cauliflower thoroughly and allow it to dry completely.
- Take gram flour in a big bowl and add water little by little to make batter with dense consistency.
- Whisk the batter nicely with help of a spoon and add salt, dry fenugreek leaves, green coriander, green chilly, ginger paste and red chilly powder into it.
- Mix everything really well. Also add grated cauliflower in the batter.
- Preheat oil in a pan. When oil is sufficiently hot, take small amount of mixture in a spoon and place it in oil for frying. Place as many pakoras as possible in the wok for frying.
- Flip the pakoras and fry on medium-high flame until it gets golden brown in color. Likewise fry all pakoras.
- Serve steaming hot gobi pakoras with kasundi, green coriander chutney, pudhina chutney or tomato sauce and relish eating.