Google search console also known as Google Webmaster, Search console is a free web service by GOOGLE. which allows webmasters to check indexing status, troubleshoot your websites and optimize visibility of their websites.
How To Add Google Search Console In Your Website
- Login to a your google account.
- Head to the Search Console Homepage.
- Add a property to be tracked by the tool. This can be an entire domain or a specific URL.
- Verify that you are the owner of the domain or URL in question.
- And start tracking site performance with Search Console.
No post found!