- Fenugreek leaves – 250 grams
- Gram flour – 2 cup (250 grams)
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Carom seeds – ¼ tsp
- Red chilly powder – ¼ tsp
- Ginger – 1 inch (grated)
- Green chilly – 2 to 3 (finely chopped)
- Salt –more than 1 tsp or as per taste
- Oil – for frying pakoras
- Take gram flour in any vessel and add asafoetida, carom seeds, red chilly powder, ginger paste, green chilly and salt to it.
- Add little water and dissolve all lumps. Make a thick batter. Keep aside the batter for 10 minutes to set.
- Break leaves from the stalk and clean them. Thoroughly wash the leaves twice and place them on a sieve or plate, diagonally so that extra water drains out.
- Chop the leaves finely. Now mix these chopped leaves in the batter nicely. If the batter appears too thick, then add some more water to it. Whisk the batter for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a wok. Take some batter from the bowl and place it in hot oil for frying.
- Place as many pakoras as possible at a time. Toss the pakoras and fry until they turn golden brown in color.
- Keep the flame medium-high or medium. Take out the fried pakoras over plate with absorbent paper.
- Likewise prepare all the pakoras from left over batter. It takes 5 to 6 minutes for frying pakoras at a time.
- Piping hot fenugreek pakoras are ready. Serve these tantalizing pakoras with tomato sauce or green coriander chutney and relish eating.
Ingredient Bread – 6Paneer – 150 grams (1 cup crumbled)Capsicum – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)Green peas – 1/4 cupGreen coriander – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)Ginger…Read More
Thanks visiting for Fenugreek Pakora recipe.