- Pasta – 1/2 lb
- Fennel bulb – 1(Cleaned and sliced thin)
- Garlic – 4 cloves (minced)
- Onions – 1 (finely chopped)
- Fennel seeds – a pinch
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Chilly flakes/ pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Parmesan cheese – 1/2 cup (or any cheese of your choice)
- Cream (or milk) – 1/2 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Cook pasta in plenty of water, drain and keep aside.
- Chop the fennel bulb into thin sclices. Also finely chop the fennel leaves and keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add the fennel seeds and saute the onions and garlic until the onions are translucent.
- Add the chopped fennel bulbs and leaves and sauté till the pieces are tender.
- Add the chilly flakes/pepper powder and required salt.
- Reduce the heat to minimum and add the cream/milk followed by cheese.
- Mix till the cheese melts and a nice sauce is formed. Switch off.
- Add cooked pasta, chopped fennel fronts and toss everything together to coat with the sauce.
Fennel Bulb Pasta
Thanks visiting for Fennel Bulb Pasta recipe.