- 5 corn tortillas
- 6 eggs – beaten
- 1/2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup whipping cream or evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese – shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese – shredded
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1 pound pork or turkey breakfast sausage
- Spray pie plate with cooking spray. Arrange 4 tortillas in the bottom so they overlap and extend about 1/2 inch over edge of pie plate. Lay fifth tortilla over the middle.
- Brown the sausage and drain it really well.
- Place sausage, green chilies and shredded cheeses on top of tortilla crust. In a bowl, mix eggs, cream, cottage cheese.
- Season with chili powder if you’d like. Pour the egg mixture slowly over ingredients in crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes until golden brown and puffy. Cut into wedges and serve.
Corn tortilla quiche
Thanks visiting for Corn Tortilla Quiche recipe.