- Channa Masala (Chole) – 2 cups
- Pasta – 2 cups
- Salt – as needed
- Chilly Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cilantro – for garnish
- Cook and drain the pasta as per the package instructions. Any shape of pasta could be used.
- Different pastas have different cooking times.
- Heat the channa masala gravy with little extra salt and chilly powder.
- This is to flavour the pasta. If you do not have leftover channa masala, you can make it from scratch.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the gravy and mix it nicely.
- Finally toss in the finely chopped cilantro and serve hot.
Ingredient Pasta – 1/2 lbExtra Firm Tofu – 7 oz (cut into small cubes)Chopped Garlic – 1/2 tspOnion Powder – 1 tsp (or slice a…
Ingredient Active dry yeast — 1 (1/4-ounce) packetWarm (about 110°F) water — 3/4 cupFlour — 3 1/2 cupsSugar — 1/4 cupCream — 1/2 cupEgg, beaten…
Ingredient For Batter:- 1 cup Chana Dal (Split Bengal Gram)1 teaspoon Lemon juice2 tablespoons Sour Curd1 tablespoon Green Chilli-Ginger paste1 teaspoon Eno Fruit Salt (or…
Ingredient Fenugreek leaves – 250 gramsGram flour – 2 cup (250 grams)Asafoetida – 1 pinchCarom seeds – ¼ tspRed chilly powder – ¼ tspGinger –…
Thanks visiting for Chana Pasta Recipe.