- 4 medium eggs
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 2 and 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 cups of luke warm buttermilk
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Sift together the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl dissolve one yeast packet in luke warm buttermilk. Separate 4 eggs, keeping the egg whites in a separate bowl.
- Egg yolks should be beaten and then mixed with the buttermilk and yeast mixture and add the vanilla here too.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg yolk/buttermilk mixture and stir. Then stir in the melted butter. Now beat the egg whites until they are stiff and “peaked” and then fold them into the batter.
- Let the batter sit 20 – 45 minutes.
- Scoop about a 1 to 1 1/2 cup in the the Belgian waffle iron.
- Batter is thick so it is easy to spread along the iron. I have a flip top so it’s about 2 minutes baking each side.
Belgian Waffle In Buttermilk
Ingredient Cauliflower – 250 to 300 gramsGram flour – 1 cupRice flour – 2 tbspGreen coriander – 2 to 3 tbspDry fenugreek leaves – 2…Read More
Thanks visiting for Belgian Waffle recipe.